My order did not arrive. What should I do?
Please contact the supplier first. If there is no response from him/her, you can submit a dispute through the Complaint Center.
For Trade Assurance orders, please click "Complaint" in Complaint Center and "open a dispute" on the order detail page.
For Secure Payment orders, please click "Complaint" in Complaint Center and "Open Dispute" on the order detail page.
For other orders, please click "Complaint" in Complaint Center and fill in all the information required.
- Can I extend the delivery time?
- What is a cookie error?
- Are there any limits for buyers and suppliers when sending business cards?
- What does 'Order Completed' mean?
- How can I modify a Trade Assurance order?
- Why do I get the error "Message is Invalid"?
- How do I change my password for AliExpo account?
- Why does Lending Club verify my businesses' financials?
- Why does Alibaba.com suggest completing a Buyer Profile when I post RFQs?
- What are the terms available?
- How do I verify my bank account for e-Checking SEPA?
- Do the credits have an expiry date?
- What can I do if I forgot my password for AliExpo account?
- How can I submit a Buying Request via Alibaba.com App?
- What is 4506T and why do you need it?
- How do I place a Secure Payment order?
- Who are Assessed Suppliers?
- Is the Business Registration Certificate number the same as the tax identification number?
- Why I can not download the TradeManager?
- What is Messages & Contacts?
- My order did not arrive. What should I do?
- How do I pay for my Secure Payment order?
- Why did my credit card payment fail?
- What kinds of fees apply for payments made by credit card
- Do all Alibaba.com suppliers accept Secure Payment?
- I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?
- Why can’t I view visitors’ information on AliExpo?
- How does Secure Payment work?
- Where can I use Secure Payment?
- How long do I have to wait before I can pay for my Secure Payment order?