What are DHcoupons?
DHcoupon is a coupon sent to buyers by DHgate during promotional events. Most of the promotion are post on the website. DHcoupon will be sent out by email or Mobile App, etc and be applied by yourself on our website. Once your order reaches a certain minimum amount, you will be eligible to receive the DHcoupon. Your coupon value depends on the amount of your order. A reminder will appear separately on the product detail page and “My DHgate” after you sign in. Mobile App coupons can only be used on purchases made on the DHgate Mobile App.
1. DHcoupon codes will be generated and distributed by DHgate.
2. DHcoupon codes may be used with other promotions such as “Daily Deals”, etc.
3. All your usable coupons are shown on the shopping cart page when you Proceed to Pay.
4. The system will automatically choose the best-matched coupon for you on the shopping cart page, and apply the discount before placing an order. Once the order number is placed, no coupon can be applied on payment page any more.
5. DHcoupon and Seller Coupon can’t be used together.
6. DHcoupon can be used only once per order.
7. DHcoupon can be used if the minimum order excluding shipping fee will be met.
8. If a buyer used a DHcoupon to pay for an order and the refund amount is less than the amount of the DHcoupon, we will send a new coupon to the buyer which is equal to the refund amount.
Example: The buyer gets a 10 USD refund, and he used a 15 USD DHcoupon. He will be getting a 10 USD coupon.
If a buyer used a DHcoupon to pay for an order, and the refund amount is the same with the DHcoupon used, we will send a new coupon with the same amount to the buyer；
Example: The buyer gets a 10 USD refund, and he used a 10 USD DHcoupon. He will be getting a 10 USD coupon.
If a buyer used a DHcoupon to pay for an order and the refund amount is more than the DHcoupon amount used, we will send a new coupon with the same amount of the original DHcoupon used to the buyer. The remaining amount will be refunded in cash through the payment method used.
Example: The buyer paid using a Credit Card and gets a 15 USD refund, and he used a 10 USD DHcoupon. He will be getting a 10 USD coupon, and a 5 USD refund will be sent to his Credit Card.
1.All the time related to coupon will all apply to Beijing time,GMT+8:00.
2.These only apply to DHcoupons that had refunds processed starting March 16 and onwards, meaning if the refund was processed before that date, then the new policy would not apply.
3.The minimum order amount of the new coupon is equal to the original coupon’s minimum order amount.
4.The validity / expiration date of the new coupon is based on the refund complete date and the expiration date of the original coupon:
1)If the expiration date of the original coupon is less than 10 days since the refund complete date, the new coupon would be valid for 10 days.
Example: Refund is completed on March 17, and the original coupon expiry date is on March 18. The expiration date of the new coupon would be March 27 (10 days).
2)If the expiration date of the original coupon is more than 10 days since the refund complete date, the expiration date of new coupon would be same to the old one.
Example: Refund is completed on March 17, and the original coupon expiry date is on April 1. The expiration date of the new coupon would still be April 1.
5.If refund is decimals, the coupon amount returned will be integers.
Example: The buyer gets a 9.8 USD refund, and he used a 15 USD DHcoupon. He will be getting a 9 USD coupon.
- Voice to Customer to Representatives
- What is DHgate?
- Voice of Customers on DHgate
- What can DHgate do for me?
- Is my money safe?
- Does DHgate.com offer drop shipping?
- What is the difference between dhgate.com and factory.dhgate.com?
- Contact the seller
- What should I do if the seller provides an invalid tracking number?
- What should I do if the item is not received or not as described?