What should I do if the item is not received or not as described?If you have not received your order after the seller has shipped it for awhile, or the item you received does not match the pictures shown on the original seller’s site, we suggest first communicating directly with your seller to reach an agreement. If an agreement is unable to be reached with the seller, you can apply for a refund through DHgate by opening a dispute with 5—90 days after your order was shipped. (This period begins the days the seller provided the order tracking number).
If supplier sent the products by DHL/UPS/TNT/FedEx, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 5th day to 90th day after seller sent the goods out.
If supplier sent the products by EMS/SF, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 7th day to 90th day after seller sent the goods out.
If supplier sent the products by China Post/HK Post, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 10th day to 90th day after seller sent the goods out.
Please note that after 90 days, you will be unable to open a dispute.
To open a dispute, first sign into your DHgate account and find the order on your “Awaiting Confirm” page, and then click “Return & Refund” under My Orders.
Next, select a “Reason” and confirm if you want:
a) To get a refund
b) To return the items to the seller
c) To get a replacement item
Confirm your proposal and submit it.
The process after opening a dispute:
Once you have opened a dispute for an order, you will only be able to find the order on the “Refund & Dispute” page. Click “View Return & Refund” to check the progress of your dispute. At this stage we suggest that you communicate with the seller directly to reach an agreement.
- If you can reach an agreement, please click here to confirm the following process.
- If the seller does not agree, you can provide a new proposal and continue communicating with him to reach an agreement.
- If the seller provides a new proposal, you can click “I agree” or “I don’t agree” in your account.
- If you can’t reach an agreement within 5 days, we suggest you request DHgate mediation by clicking "Request DHgate Mediation" in your account.
- Voice to Customer to Representatives
- What is DHgate?
- Voice of Customers on DHgate
- What can DHgate do for me?
- Is my money safe?
- Does DHgate.com offer drop shipping?
- What is the difference between dhgate.com and factory.dhgate.com?
- Contact the seller
- What should I do if the seller provides an invalid tracking number?
- What should I do if the item is not received or not as described?