Personal Reason --- Evidence for Return & RefundPersonal Reasons:
RECEIVED WELL BUT NEED TO RETURN
Open a dispute as “Receive well but need to return”
“Received well but need to return” can be chosen for a return and refund only if the goods have a guarantee.
Example: The guarantee of the product is 7 days, the package was delivered on Sep 01, then the buyer can select “Received well but need to return” between Sep 01 to Sep 07.
If seller does not have a guarantee, the dispute with reason “Receive well but need to return” are not allowed to be opened.
Return for full refund
Return for full refund, buyer needs to provide video or picture as evidence, dispute representative will verify due to your evidence.
Some of merchant cannot provide a shipping label for you, if seller’s responsible to pay postage, you need to prepay. Then provide the shipping document and receipt to us, we will refund shipping fee to your DHpay account after seller got parcel.
- Voice to Customer to Representatives
- What is DHgate?
- Voice of Customers on DHgate
- What can DHgate do for me?
- Is my money safe?
- Does DHgate.com offer drop shipping?
- What is the difference between dhgate.com and factory.dhgate.com?
- Contact the seller
- What should I do if the seller provides an invalid tracking number?
- What should I do if the item is not received or not as described?